Panic petrol pricks
(09-28-2021, 04:19 PM)Squid Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 03:44 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 02:01 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Absolute nightmare since back the UK from Sunday night. No petrol anywhere on the M25/M1/Watford driving back up to the East Midlands.
Two hours yesterday trying to find any petrol forecourt open for diesel with no luck and wasted 50 odd miles of the 70 I had left.
Managed to get £30 limit after getting up at 5am and waiting 1.5 hrs for a delivery locally so can now visit my family and get to Sjoke Friday night !!!

What an utter shambles that country is with a lack of planning, clarity and leadership. So different to the idyllic Canary Isles !!!! Sad
We are getting more like a Banana Republic third world country by the month.

Come election time the usual suspects will be voting for the party that have got us into this position.

As if there are better options!

The Labour Party are currently pretending not to know what a woman is, while one of their own MPs feels she wouldn't be safe attending conference (not the first time that's happened either). They lurch from one PR disaster to another. It is basic common sense that people have to feel like they have a better option to vote for. A Labour Party which only seeks to represent the fringe of society while casting most of the country as thick bigots and "scum" is not looking like that party.

I absolutely despair of the state of politics and politicians in this country and I have absolutely no idea who to vote for anymore, none of them deserves it.

With regards to the word scum, I assume you are referring to what Rayner said at the conference? That was aimed directly at the government. Which was an incredibly stupid thing to say but on the same day a Tory MP was making jokes about sending a bomb to Labour’s Analise Dodds.  

The idea that this is the best we can get is why we continue to circle the plug hole of politics.
MassDebater Wrote:I realise this will only help a few, or maybe none. My sister got fuelled up at BP Bacon's End around 5pm, they'd not long had a delivery and there were no queues she said (just one or two cars per lane)... if you're near there and need fuel it could be worth a go.
I'm on my way now. Two cans, 2 plastic coke bottles, a carrier bag and the dogs bowl.
Ive got one of those plastic petrol carriers in the garage, cost me a tenner 5 years ago, bit battered and not been looked after.

Will take £50, no offers.

PM me