Saints away tonight - PL2 Cup
Appreciate that, thanks

Texeira is a funny one, I really like him, only about 5ft 2" which ultimately I think will cost him a decent career, especially here but he normally plays the "Yacob" role, always wants the ball in tight areas, always puts a foot in, as you say when I've seen him this season he plays wing back and makes a good fist of that
We only gave him a 12 month deal and I'm sure we'll let him go which is a shame as he's a terrific little player but I wonder how far in the game he'll go given his build and the position he wants to play

Sounds like Castro has the toold but needs plenty of coaching so encouraging enough, you're right about Windsor, proper Sunday morning throwback centre forward, horrible bastard to be honest and loves a tear up, never shirks anything and always in the refs ear, no idea why his loan moves never worked out but needs to be playing a better level than this IMO

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(09-24-2021, 07:34 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:26 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Nice one.

Where’s Jovan Malcom?

Accrington Stanley   Akhhhrington Stanley

Who are they? Oo R Dey?

Exactly! Eggsachhtly

Fixed for you
(09-24-2021, 10:21 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:34 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:26 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Nice one.

Where’s Jovan Malcom?

Accrington Stanley   Akhhhrington Stanley

Who are they? Oo R Dey?

Exactly! Eggsachhtly

Fixed for you

deserves many 'arfs Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(09-24-2021, 08:51 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Appreciate that, thanks

Texeira is a funny one, I really like him, only about 5ft 2" which ultimately I think will cost him a decent career, especially here but he normally plays the "Yacob" role, always wants the ball in tight areas, always puts a foot in, as you say when I've seen him this season he plays wing back and makes a good fist of that
We only gave him a 12 month deal and I'm sure we'll let him go which is a shame as he's a terrific little player but I wonder how far in the game he'll go given his build and the position he wants to play

Sounds like Castro has the toold but needs plenty of coaching so encouraging enough, you're right about Windsor, proper Sunday morning throwback centre forward, horrible bastard to be honest and loves a tear up, never shirks anything and always in the refs ear, no idea why his loan moves never worked out but needs to be playing a better level than this IMO

Cuzer

Not sure where Ingram was last night Cuz? Is he injured or involved in the squad tonight?

Sad to see Caleb Taylor play so well last night in a way. It means that his 1st team squad place has been taken by Kean Bryan by the looks of it. I was really impressed with him last night. Would like to see him get a loan move tbh. Good prospect.
I would imagine with 3 games in 7 days they may just be keeping Ingram back incase anything happens to Furlong but no idea if that's the case

I'm glad Taylor played to be honest, need to keep playing at his age and with the shortage of left sided centre halves we have fit I can see why Bryan would be getting the nod, wouldn't be surprised to see him start tonight personally and Clarke could feature against Cardiff or Stoke

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers