Cry Macho,,,
New Clint Eastwood film, just watched it on “alternate “ sources, despite him being 91 yrs old and frail it was a very enjoyable film, stick with it if you watch it, his cock plays a good part!
I watched The Mule a couple weeks back, and was surprised at how frail Eastwood was looking. I guess it’s to be expected given he was 88 at time of filming, so shocked that three years on he’s riding horses again!

Fair play to him, to still be writing, directing and producing as well as acting in his 90s!
Watched it earlier this week. Was kind of like an older man version of Gran Torino.

Was worth a go, but nowt too exciting I thought. he doesn't half look frail though, so some of the scenes where he's facing off felt a bit contrived and silly.
(09-23-2021, 10:26 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Watched it earlier this week. Was kind of like an older man version of Gran Torino.

Was worth a go, but nowt too exciting I thought. he doesn't half look frail though, so some of the scenes where he's facing off felt a bit contrived and silly.

I thought the 'seduction' scene was stretching credibility and frankly, I felt a bit sorry for him.

Although on reflection, perhaps I was meant to. Maybe I've seen too many Tom Cruise films....
(09-23-2021, 12:43 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 10:26 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Watched it earlier this week. Was kind of like an older man version of Gran Torino.

I thought the 'seduction' scene was stretching credibility and frankly, I felt a bit sorry for him.

Although on reflection, perhaps I was meant to. Maybe I've seen too many Tom Cruise films....

Yeah I know what you mean. The Gran wasn't bad, but she must've had 30 years on Clint! I wonder how quick he was supposed to have learned Spanish too, since he had none.