Micheal K Williams
You come at the king, you best not miss.
Goes without saying that The Wire is the greatest tv programme of all time. 
And Omar is the best character, and that is saying something when there was some competition for that.

Best Omar scene, his conversation with Bunk, a man should have a code. A great scene because Bunk, and maybe he came from the same area as Omar, could see the reality of Omar, rather than the fantasy which the audience indulged in, and I include myself in that.

I dont think I have seen anyone else mention this programme, but he was also very good in Hap and Leonard.
Echo what has already been said. Simply the best character in the best TV show ever. RIP.
I really need to watch it. Been on my list forever.
Same here. I could Google this but seeing as the kids have convinced me to take on most viewing packages where can I watch this from the start?
(09-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Fido Wrote: Same here. I could Google this but seeing as the kids have convinced me to take on most viewing packages where can I watch this from the start?

Now TV
(09-07-2021, 10:16 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Fido Wrote: Same here. I could Google this but seeing as the kids have convinced me to take on most viewing packages where can I watch this from the start?

Now TV

Have only got that for sports so far so will need to check!
(09-07-2021, 10:18 AM)Fido Wrote:

Now TV

Fido, it might be worth looking for a complete series box set on Ebay. There's some surprising bargains (Mrs O often gets stuff for her folks, who are pretty much housebound through the winter - although The Wire wouldn't be their thing).
(09-07-2021, 10:44 AM)Ossian Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 10:18 AM)Fido Wrote:

Now TV

Fido, it might be worth looking for a complete series box set on Ebay. There's some surprising bargains (Mrs O often gets stuff for her folks, who are pretty much housebound through the winter - although The Wire wouldn't be their thing).

The boy will love his X-Box being tied up for evenings at a time as it's the only thing in our house now that plays DVDs!
It's on Sky Boxsets as well if you have that. Think it got added in lockdown.