Arsenal game
(08-17-2021, 06:46 PM)MrFizz Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 06:45 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Isn't it only if you gifted it back to the club. Most people had money back or e credit I think.

Yes. If you requested a refund or e-credit on your 19/20 ST you dont get the free Arsenal game. Only get it if you 'gifted' the club your ST balance owed.

Bastards.
(08-17-2021, 06:47 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 06:45 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Isn't it only if you gifted it back to the club. Most people had money back or e credit I think.

Yes. If you requested a refund or e-credit on your 19/20 ST you dont get the free Arsenal game. Only get it if you 'gifted' the club your ST balance owed.

Bastards.

Big Grin Big Grin  That'll learn ya!  Big Grin
(08-17-2021, 07:01 PM)baggie_ray Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 06:47 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

Bastards.

Big Grin Big Grin  That'll learn ya!  Big Grin

I took the refund, but just got the email for the free ticket. I didn't renew this season either, as I just bought a house in Somerset, and am remodeling it.

Thank God for that. Thought I might have had to go.
So, after reading through these posts I think I’m ineligible for a freebie next week. But how on earth can I apply for my season ticket seat via the new ticketing site. I’m really having problems with it!!!!
(08-17-2021, 05:42 PM)GMBaggie Wrote: This may be common knowledge so apologies if everyone is already aware but I've just found out that if you bought a season ticket for 2019/20 and just let it run over to this season, the club have automatically uploaded a free ticket to your stile card.

Typical that the first time the club give me something free and I'm away on holiday.

Same. Bloody annoyed! I love cup matches anyway, but it was now or never for the holiday.
Just been on the site again and my reserved ticket has now miraculously appeared. As you all said, I don’t get it for free as WBA held over the amount I was owed from the season before last and used it as part payment for this season. Phew!
I’m out. I tried and failed, again. In this digital world once you are disconnected you’re gone (illness lost me a season).

Having said that the team in hospitality are lovely so for the extra cost I might make it, plus my ex-Arse player neighbour. It’s about time he saw a proper game and as a Hartlepool lad he likes the idea of it.