Undisclosed
As we thought it would be. Thats the end of it then.
No shock there.

Now get the players Val wants in amd get promoted.
As I said, so many reckon it's £17m, but have no idea really. I'd be amazed if it's not nearer £25m.

I don't think we got what he's worth, but more than what he would be worth if he sat on his arse Berahino style stinking the place out.

A sad end to his time here.
(08-06-2021, 11:40 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: No shock there.

I assume this is a request and not a prediction Big Grin
(08-06-2021, 11:53 AM)Sliced Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 11:40 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: No shock there.

I assume this is a request and not a prediction Big Grin

Definately a request.
(08-06-2021, 11:47 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: As I said, so many reckon it's £17m, but have no idea really. I'd be amazed if it's not nearer £25m.

I don't think we got what he's worth, but more than what he would be worth if he sat on his arse Berahino style stinking the place out.

I'd be amazed if there isn't £10M on its way to China....
(08-06-2021, 02:15 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 11:47 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: As I said, so many reckon it's £17m, but have no idea really. I'd be amazed if it's not nearer £25m.

Brown envelopes full of notes being pushed into the pockets of a pair of 28 waist short legged jeans as we speak!
(08-06-2021, 02:15 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

In what way and why do people keep saying this?

If there’s any suggestion Lai can take any money out the club he can’t, there are many accounting reasons for this which others can explain in detail. 

If there’s a suggestion of a back hander again I’d be amazed. 

If you’re suggesting it’s going to curry favour for Lai and benefit him with his Saudi mates, yeah, absolutely.
I'd imagine that if he wanted to take the money out overtly (via a dividend) or covertly (by not letting it hit the books at all) there is fuck all us, or S4A,can do about it.
I think he'll get investment in his company as part of the deal, not officially linked though of course.