New shirt question
Thinking about getting one of the new tops, TBC which one. Anyone got them yet?

Are they the same cut and material as last year’s? I usually wear a large but found last year’s material to be a little erm… “clingy” and unflattering on my post lockdown dad bod. Trying to work out whether I need to go a size up.

Ta.
(08-06-2021, 11:17 AM)Duffers Wrote: Thinking about getting one of the new tops, TBC which one. Anyone got them yet?

Are they the same cut and material as last year’s? I usually wear a large but found last year’s material to be a little erm… “clingy” and unflattering on my post lockdown dad bod. Trying to work out whether I need to go a size up.

Ta.

Go a size up. You can always expand into it if necessary. Tongue
2 sizes above in my experience if you are not "athletically" built.

My best man hilariously put me in an xl villa top on my stag, and it was like wearing a fucking wetsuit!
(08-06-2021, 11:23 AM)Lurker#3 Wrote: 2 sizes above in my experience if you are not "athletically" built.

My best man hilariously put me in an xl villa top on my stag, and it was like wearing a fucking wetsuit!

Where did you bury him?
(08-06-2021, 11:17 AM)Duffers Wrote: Thinking about getting one of the new tops, TBC which one. Anyone got them yet?

Ta.

Spandau Junior got the black away kit Duffers. It looks the biz- really like it. He's a lanky 10 and a half stone 6ft 2in 14 year old in a medium, which seems to be the size in virtually all his clothes, mainly Nike tops. It all seems very standard, where a large is 42, XL is 44. I'd only go one size up at most.

How I wish for the days when shirts would just have chest sizes like they used to. The amount of times I've had trouble between an L and XL is countless.

Ta.

I’ve got the black away top and my advice would be go up a size
my advice is that you eat less and run more.