Board Funding.
(01-28-2020, 02:08 PM)billybassett Wrote: Pot full now @Birdman1811?

Certainly a LOT healthier now. 

Thanks all, once again, your generosity amazes me everyone.
Just sent a tenner over. Thanks for keeping the site going and please just shout out when you need some more. It's easier to get Albion news off here than to look at all the papers.
Deep in the castle and back from the wars
Back with my lady and the fires burned tall
Hooray went the men down below
All outside was the rain and snow
Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
Long time lurker on and off over the years.  Visit more often recently and had many a laugh at some of the posts on here.  Great effort to keep this place going and do miss it when it's down.  50 quid put in the PayPal to help out.  Cheers.
(08-10-2020, 10:57 AM)Sealslapper Wrote: Long time lurker on and off over the years.  Visit more often recently and had many a laugh at some of the posts on here.  Great effort to keep this place going and do miss it when it's down.  50 quid put in the PayPal to help out.  Cheers.

Well in Mon. 

Oh and excellent username  Big Grin
(08-10-2020, 10:57 AM)Sealslapper Wrote: Long time lurker on and off over the years.  Visit more often recently and had many a laugh at some of the posts on here.  Great effort to keep this place going and do miss it when it's down.  50 quid put in the PayPal to help out.  Cheers.

Very generous. 

Keep slappin!
How's the fund looking Birdy?
(10-06-2020, 09:26 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: How's the fund looking Birdy?

Very healthy at the moment.

As always any donations go towards it and help massively so I never have to ask, but the kitty is fat at the moment.
Do we need to chuck 50p in the meter, Birdmao?
Lol no.

Was a different issue this morning. Had someone hack the server and sent loads of spam emails with it, so suspended it until I locked it all backed down