Grealish
(08-05-2021, 08:41 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:56 PM)Peachy Wrote: Just been on to H&V to read their Grealish thread that started in 2014 and its been taken down! They've erased him from memory already!  Big Grin

Found it!

They've moved it to "other football" section and retitled "Rat boy - No longer exists"!

Arftastic!  Big Grin

Seems as petty and bitter as us lot about Pereira. To be fair Pereira deserves far more stick. Grealish isn't worth 5 times what we got for Pereira either.
(08-05-2021, 08:43 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:41 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:56 PM)Peachy Wrote: Just been on to H&V to read their Grealish thread that started in 2014 and its been taken down! They've erased him from memory already!  Big Grin

Found it!

They've moved it to "other football" section and retitled "Rat boy - No longer exists"!

Arftastic!  Big Grin

Seems as petty and bitter as us lot about Pereira. To be fair Pereira deserves far more stick. Grealish isn't worth 5 times what we got for Pereira either.

At least Sealprick (can we still call him that?) has made them shiteloads of cash and has moved to a club where he can realistically win many important things.

Pereira on the other hand.......
Not sure about calling him Sealprick.

Oh, go on then. A leopard doesn't change his spots  Big Grin
Just seen the video of the Villa fan burning his Grealish shirt Big Grin

Did he tell them he was going to stay or something? From the outside the hate seems really OTT. He's been a fantastic player for them, acted professional throughout this transfer saga. I mean, go to Man City and win trophies or finish mid table with Villa, not a hard choice.
(08-05-2021, 10:05 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Just seen the video of the Villa fan burning his Grealish shirt Big Grin

Did he tell them he was going to stay or something? From the outside the hate seems really OTT. He's been a fantastic player for them, acted professional throughout this transfer saga. I mean, go to Man City and win trophies or finish mid table with Villa, not a hard choice.

But you're missing the point. They reckon they would have been challenging for Champions League this season.

Deluded pricks.
(08-05-2021, 10:05 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Just seen the video of the Villa fan burning his Grealish shirt Big Grin

But as ever, with social media, what is the overall picture? Two Villa mates today both wish him well, as do most balanced fans. However, some twats will do things like burn the shirt with his name. 
Social media, football phone ins, it’s never the reasonable majority that get heard.
Its all for effect.
A seal aquaintance of mine (I flat refuse to call him a friend when it comes to football) was telling me 12 months ago that Grealish is "up there with the best players in the world".... He was yesterday "Not even in the Top 10 Villa players I have seen".  Big Grin
(08-06-2021, 10:34 AM)yeoman lai Wrote: A seal aquaintance of mine (I flat refuse to call him a friend when it comes to football) was telling me 12 months ago that Grealish is "up there with the best players in the world".... He was yesterday "Not even in the Top 10 Villa players I have seen".  Big Grin

He can balance a ball on his nose better than most.