General Meeting on Thursday
Did anyone attend? I was too late leaving town.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...ion-fails/
Didn't attend. But have seen the S4A update.
Sounds like Ken was engaging with the 60 participants and S4A noted he got a round of applause
Did S4U suggest what they intend to do next?

The suggestion of a dividend is leftfield, given all of the current circumstances.
(07-31-2021, 08:35 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Did S4U suggest what they intend to do next?

The suggestion of a dividend is leftfield, given all of the current circumstances.

I read that. The dividend payment to be made so also can clear the debt.  Isn’t that robbing Peter to pay paul?  Or taking money out of your left pocket and putting I in your right pocket?

They should also have questioned the proposed Pereira move to China which would have been fraudulent had it gone through and Lai pocketed money directly if reports are correct, as minority owners of the club, they’d have lost out on 15% of £20m
I told you I’ll be back
(07-31-2021, 08:35 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Did S4U suggest what they intend to do next?

They strongly opposed the dividend suggestion but stated that if the club can prove the legality there is little they can do to challenge.
The E&D report fails to mention that Ken spoke openly with the fans and by accounts from S4A came across as open and engaging
(07-31-2021, 09:16 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

They strongly opposed the dividend suggestion but stated that if the club can prove the legality there is little they can do to challenge.
The E&D report fails to mention that Ken spoke openly with the fans and by accounts from S4A came across as open and engaging

Ken.

"Rock" and "hard place" springs to mind.