Adam Reach
Nixon linking us with a move for the ex Sheff Wed man. Please god no. My Sheff Wed fan boss absolutely despises him. 

Don't let the occasional wonder goal cloud the standard pass to opposition & heart of a pea. Jacob Murphy had more heart
Awful.
Never heard of him
Plays on the left. He'd be back up to Townsend.
Let the underwhelming signings continue…

Fulham drop £12m on Harry Wilson, meanwhile…
Squad fill then can’t see issue , what happens if we get a long term injury to Townsend? Can cover a range of positions LWB being one of them
(07-25-2021, 10:10 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Let the underwhelming signings continue…

Let the pant wetting over players we haven’t even signed yet, and further wetting over players others have signed continue….

I thought we would have learnt by now.
(07-25-2021, 10:13 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Let the pant wetting over players we haven’t even signed yet, and further wetting over players others have signed continue….

The home shirt was bad enough  Big Grin
(07-25-2021, 10:13 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Are you new here?

Wouldn’t say it’s pant wetting, more just a crippling realisation that this season is going to be far tougher than many expect, and definitely less successful than it ought to be
No need to panic lads, Nixon says, we're locked in a transfer tussle with Blackburn Rovers, we'll never be able to match their offer.   Rolleyes