Shit night.
(07-11-2021, 11:17 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 11:04 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 11:01 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 10:56 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 10:55 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Pet snake! Hope the alligator and Komodo dragon are still fine though!

Don't be a cunt.

My 9 year old boy is in tears, of all people on here thought you would be the least cuntish.

Sorry chap. My mum in law rushed into hospital today with heart condition and Mrs couldn’t see the final. Traumatic day.  I’m  half pissed, fed up and it was dark humour. Apologies.

Sorry to hear mate.

Bad day all round it seems.

You'd think being West Brom fans we could handle it easier than most.

Cheers Birdie.
Sorry again. Mother in law in a bad way in Redditch hospital and Mrs utterly drained. She couldn’t bear to watch the game. Young lad just returned from his mates house utterly devastated. He’s about the age I was when we lost to Ipswich- it’s horrible what this game does!

It's the first international tournament my boy has really understood and got into.

He couldn't handle the shoot out as it was. Pure devastation when that happened, to then go and find that....

I'm very much a manly man of macho manliness and don't cry at all, but I shed a tear with him, world literally crumbled around him tonight.
Losing a pet is devastating, tonight must be unimaginable for him. I am so sorry Birdman.
(07-11-2021, 11:19 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 11:17 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 11:04 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 11:01 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 10:56 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Don't be a cunt.

My 9 year old boy is in tears, of all people on here thought you would be the least cuntish.

Sorry chap. My mum in law rushed into hospital today with heart condition and Mrs couldn’t see the final. Traumatic day.  I’m  half pissed, fed up and it was dark humour. Apologies.

Sorry to hear mate.

Bad day all round it seems.

You'd think being West Brom fans we could handle it easier than most.

Cheers Birdie.
Sorry again. Mother in law in a bad way in Redditch hospital and Mrs utterly drained. She couldn’t bear to watch the game. Young lad just returned from his mates house utterly devastated. He’s about the age I was when we lost to Ipswich- it’s horrible what this game does!

It's the first international tournament my boy has really understood and got into.

He couldn't handle the shoot out as it was. Pure devastation when that happened, to then go and find that....

I'm very much a manly man of macho manliness and don't cry at all, but I shed a tear with him, world literally crumbled around him tonight.

So sorry to hear this mate. He has a top dad to see him through this.
Lineker: "I think going forward @England have to find a way of being more attack minded. Braver in possession and throwing more people forward. We have the forward talent to scare teams, at present we seem scared ourselves to release that talent."
(07-12-2021, 12:07 AM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote: Lineker: "I think going forward @England have to find a way of being more attack minded. Braver in possession and throwing more people forward. We have the forward talent to scare teams, at present we seem scared ourselves to release that talent."

I understand the logic, nor sure I agree. When sober, and less angry can do the tactical analysis as to why.
I hope your kid will be okay, not sure if you saw my message above. Losing a pet is absolutely horrible. Tonight of all nights.
(07-12-2021, 12:24 AM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote: I hope your kid will be okay, not sure if you saw my message above. Losing a pet is absolutely horrible. Tonight of all nights.

Saw it.

Thanks, and to everyone else. Not a good night here.
Sorry about your lad's pet. Two hard lessons in one night is a tough go.
No worries mate, just wanted to make sure I'd conveyed my sympathies because I know how bloody awful it feels.