Covid is coming home
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57796459

Wonder how big a spike we are looking at after this evening?

If this is what taking personal responsibility looks like, the next few months are going to be tough
Based on whats happening in the Netherlands after they relaxed restrictions, I give it till the end of July until Covid restrictions are brought back in. They've already pulled back on full stadia and nightclubs.
Boris has no idea personal responsibility goes out the window as soon as beer is introduced.
Is he going for herd immunity now ?
(07-11-2021, 06:21 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Boris has no idea personal responsibility goes out the window as soon as beer is introduced.
Is he going for herd immunity now ?

Many think so.

The only consolation is most of them won't be double jabbed, so it should rip through them quickly if they keep this up.
It seems the Government and advisors are going to allow Covid to sweep the nation and probably have an acceptable ‘death’ number that they can live with.Hoping the vaccine keeps the deaths down,and get on with life.Thats what I think anyway.
(07-11-2021, 07:59 PM)HugeHons Wrote: It seems the Government and advisors are going to allow Covid to sweep the nation and probably have an acceptable ‘death’ number that they can live with.Hoping the vaccine keeps the deaths down,and get on with life.Thats what I think anyway.

It seems this way. Just come out and say it.
Pent up frustration at being cooped up for 18 months
tbh it's been coming.