Tonight: BBC or ITV
On iplayer app it seems better quality than itv, plus no ads.
Whatever the pub have on. Commentary will be off allowing me to elucidate my expert opinion to all. Get stuck in...
BBC all day long. ITV's gang was bad and the ads made it worse.

(07-11-2021, 12:34 PM)sickParrot Wrote: On iplayer app it seems better quality than itv, plus no ads.

ITV Hub has been having lots of technical issues. Are BBC doing it in 4k on iPlayer? Only watched it on their HD channel so far.
I might watch it on the NBC Sports channel, they have some good Soccer pundits on there.   Rolleyes
(07-11-2021, 01:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote: BBC all day long. ITV's gang was bad and the ads made it worse.

(07-11-2021, 12:34 PM)sickParrot Wrote: On iplayer app it seems better quality than itv, plus no ads.

ITV Hub has been having lots of technical issues. Are BBC doing it in 4k on iPlayer? Only watched it on their HD channel so far.

Yeah but it's only through the YouView/Freeview Plus iPlayer apps and not the standard iPlayer
(07-11-2021, 01:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote: BBC all day long. ITV's gang was bad and the ads made it worse.

I think both are, but itv constantly dropped down or seemed to lag behind during games. 

Due to covid, I did some man maths sums and got a new telly just for the euros Big Grin
bbc for the game only. cant stand their panel but itvs commentary with matterface and the usually ok dixon has been awful.

any panel with roy keane on as well is a can not watch for me.
Hoping Dixon continues his one man circle jerk on Jack Grealish tonight. His fawning knows no bounds. Not that I’ll be listening.

iPlayer app shows in UHD.
The British Broadcasting Corporation for me.