Life without this place
Did any of you frequent or do frequent Albion boards apart from this. If this had disappeared into the ether where would you have got your Albion related fix?
Say this, as I hate social media, don't do it except for business, and just wondered how you all got on without it?
(02-01-2019, 04:55 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Did any of you frequent or do frequent Albion boards apart from this. If this had disappeared into the ether where would you have got your Albion related fix?
Say this, as I hate social media, don't do it except for business, and just wondered how you all got on without it?

I kept clicking on here about 5 times a day to see if it was back up and running!

Then i'd have a glance at fansonline and think it should be called fansoffline as there's no one on it.
When was it down?
I checked out a few places just to see if anyone had mentioned what was happening with this site.

I found out that .com has a thread all about Stoke which I'd not been aware of while I was on there before. I also reappraised myself of their stringent rules that they clearly bypassed when they booted me off there without warning. Miserable twats.  Big Grin
I do a bit on Twitter and there's a good fb group I'm in, but this board has a flavour that's not replicated anywhere else. I really did miss it.
I went on Twitter but only to check if anybody knew anything about here. I was strangely miles more productive at work Wink
Funniest one was crusty_cob tail between his legs on fans online asking BAWS what had happened to this place Big Grin
I walked around London going up to random people asking if they were Ziz.
(02-01-2019, 07:01 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Funniest one was crusty_cob tail between his legs on fans online asking BAWS what had happened to this place Big Grin

Is that the discussion where it was supposedly a money issue that had led to this place closing down?
Had a look at Fansonline and Mad boards, who I had registered with ages ago.
They just haven't got the same vibe as this place.
Probably wouldn't bother with a forum if this place wasn't about, although I enjoy some of the WBA groups on FB.