The Albion Feel Good Ometer
I was around an 8 until this morning when all of a sudden I heard the news and it was on par with a partner I’d loved for many years had thought about fucking behind my back.  Today has really hurt me. 

I’m now about a 3 and really fucked off
I told you I’ll be back
(06-28-2021, 10:16 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I was around an 8 until this morning when all of a sudden I heard the news and it was on par with a partner I’d loved for many years had thought about fucking behind my back.  Today has really hurt me. 

Fucking behind your back and really hurting you?

10 on the rudeometer...
(06-28-2021, 10:16 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I was around an 8 until this morning when all of a sudden I heard the news and it was on par with a partner I’d loved for many years had thought about fucking behind my back.  Today has really hurt me. 

It's all sex with ypou, ininit?

It don't mean anything and I'm much older than you and miles more handsome and RIPPED.  A pint of mild is your best friend.  Relax.
I've just watched France get knocked out of the euros on the last penalty. I'm back in again. 9/10. Come on you Baggies, I mean you blousey boys.
Been at 5 since they sacked Bilic. Nothing has changed - still at 5
(06-28-2021, 11:03 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Been at 5 since they sacked Bilic. Nothing has changed - still at 5

Why?

I mean, I get appointing Big Sam was upsetting for some, but Bilic was awful.
(06-28-2021, 11:59 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 11:03 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Been at 5 since they sacked Bilic. Nothing has changed - still at 5

Why?

yep, i really enjoyed Bog Sam compared to the 1st season under Billic
(06-29-2021, 09:13 AM)Sotv Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 11:59 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Why?

yep, i really enjoyed Bog Sam compared to the 1st season under Billic

I enjoyed a few months under Bilic. Otherwise we were unfit, lacking intensity and work rate, defensively fragile and totally reliant on Pereira doing something. Pretty much how I hate football to be played.

The lack of fitness, discipline and effort is all down to him.

Really?

For someone who seems to spend every waking minute slagging off every aspect of the club this is something of a shock.
Today is one of the few days where Albion cannot ruin my day, the national team can do that for me.
In the form of his life.