Pereira
The more times Arsenal turn down bids from the Vile for Smith Rowe the closer those fishy wankers get to bidding for Pereira............the thought of seeing him in claret & blue is enough to drive you potty!

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(06-28-2021, 02:11 PM)Cuzer Wrote: The more times Arsenal turn down bids from the Vile for Smith Rowe the closer those fishy wankers get to bidding for Pereira............the thought of seeing him in claret & blue is enough to drive you potty!

Cuzer

At least their owners aren't based in China any more, so any money they paid for him would reach the club's coffers and not Lai!
Fulham Fallout Wrote:
Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
sickParrot Wrote:This doesn’t look good!
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/west-...-dwchfxwq9
I could only access the first few lines. But the good news, if it's true, is that it's become known. And is "illicit".
I guess the bad news would be that this is how they're thinking.
I've read differing views on whether an owner can take funds out of a club. I've no idea.
But some on here seem to know this stuff... anyone?

A director can only take out 
Salary
Expenses
Loan
Dividends (if a shareholder)

All have to be accounted for in the accounts. 

Any dividend payments would also have to be paid to the minority shareholders. 

The idea behind this deal was to put some money through the accounts and some of it straight to Lai and not go through the accounts which is fraudulent.

I see this time and again on this bored, how it is impossible to asset strip. Yet I've seen a number of companies bled to death by their owners? It might not be allowed but it definitely happens. Only last weekend I was at a garden party with a guy I've known for years that managed to take a chain of businesses into administration yet still lives in a house the size of the East Stand.