Harper gone
Wasn't Harper on £20k a week after signing his last deal. We let his contract run out and he was courting other clubs so we crumbled and gave him a bumber contract at the time it was reportedly £20k or thereabouts.

I'd imagine we'd get Mowatt for £8-10k as he was only on £3k at Barnsley according to reports. Cracking business if we get him. 

Always felt Harper had a poor attitude. Only a gut feeling but he never really put in a shift. 

I
They'd have all been first regular teamers 20 years ago. Higher bar since then
(06-25-2021, 07:15 PM)Peachy Wrote: Wasn't Harper on £20k a week after signing his last deal. We let his contract run out and he was courting other clubs so we crumbled and gave him a bumber contract at the time it was reportedly £20k or thereabouts.

I'd imagine we'd get Mowatt for £8-10k as he was only on £3k at Barnsley according to reports. Cracking business if we get him. 

Always felt Harper had a poor attitude. Only a gut feeling but he never really put in a shift. 

I
if that is the case then he is likely to have taken a pay cut!
Once he realised how highly the club rated him, his performances and attitude went right off. We're well rid IMO.
Good look Rakster.
(06-25-2021, 07:15 PM)Peachy Wrote: Wasn't Harper on £20k a week after signing his last deal. We let his contract run out and he was courting other clubs so we crumbled and gave him a bumber contract at the time it was reportedly £20k or thereabouts.

I

Rak was on £10k at Champ Level and £17.5k at Prem level
Good move, a sign that we're not just going to settle for what we have. Unfortunately Harper isn't good enough
Remember watching him v Millwall..think it was a Carabao cup game. Some lazy arse performance that was for someone trying to get into first 11.
Think Slav had a go at him about it.
(06-25-2021, 06:05 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 06:03 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Seems odd, can't see how Val got to check him out from abroad... Ah well, hope he ahs a good career.

Analysts would have pinged across footage

Be quiet Ziz. You don't know anything.
Positives
Our Academy continues to supply footballers to the league.
More on the way.