So - Who Do You Actually Want?
(06-12-2021, 07:15 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 10:18 PM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote: Wonder if they will sneak out a disappointing name whilst all focus is on a tournament match like they did with Alan Irvine?

100%

My guess is it'll be during the Croatia game....
It has occurred to me. Buried in the ht analysis,  the announcement of Neil Warwick as new WBA manager...Aaaargh
Does anyone know if we have considered Shakey from those fishy fuckers?

I guess it would be a compo job again though. His coaching credentials are absolutely brilliant but not sure on his management. I think we'd be a good fit for him if he wanted another pop at the top job somewhere.

We could always ask even if it's just to piss that lot off!  Big Grin
(06-12-2021, 08:30 AM)Peachy Wrote: Does anyone know if we have considered Shakey from those fishy fuckers?

I guess it would be a compo job again though. His coaching credentials are absolutely brilliant but not sure on his management. I think we'd be a good fit for him if he wanted another pop at the top job somewhere.

I don't know if there's much of a victory in one of their coaching staff becoming our manager
(06-12-2021, 10:30 AM)Sliced Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 08:30 AM)Peachy Wrote: Does anyone know if we have considered Shakey from those fishy fuckers?

I don't know if there's much of a victory in one of their coaching staff becoming our manager

I saw "Gera's" name being linked on FB - the list grows longer.