Chaos!
Götterdämmerung! No fallen Tcherman fussball god for us!
The interview process went swimmingly, except the Board members forgot to ask 'so, David, how do you feel about living in England again?'
(06-10-2021, 09:43 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: The board underwent a thorough process of due diligence and are delighted to welcome Alan back to The Hawthorns.  Alan was always our preferred candidate.  We wish England well in this afternoon's game.

AFI or Pards?
(06-10-2021, 12:57 PM)sickParrot Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 09:43 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: The board underwent a thorough process of due diligence and are delighted to welcome Alan back to The Hawthorns.  Alan was always our preferred candidate.  We wish England well in this afternoon's game.

AFI or Pards?

Dream team, BOTH!
(06-10-2021, 12:57 PM)sickParrot Wrote:

AFI or Pards?

Buckley
Whats Jimmy Shan up to nowadays? Still at Solihull?

Or The Brunt/Mozza Caretaker Combo. Cool
(06-10-2021, 01:10 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Whats Jimmy Shan up to nowadays? Still at Solihull?

Or The Brunt/Mozza Caretaker Combo. Cool
They won't pay Shan's compensation.
But brunt/ mozza sounds cheap enough...
(06-10-2021, 11:05 AM)wba13 Wrote: I’ve heard it’s us who turned Wagner down because he couldn’t commit to a Championship while wanting to be near to his family in Germany. Then Young boys and Champions league came in for him which should be confirmed the weekend. To be honest we probably dodged a bullet as he would not have been fully committed to us.
Move on and get someone who really wants to be here whoever that may be Appleton currently fav.

I don’t know what it is, but there has to be a joke in there somewhere of us missing out to Young Boys ?
Same shitshow every time we look for a Manager.
(06-10-2021, 01:41 PM)Supamart Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 11:05 AM)wba13 Wrote: I’ve heard it’s us who turned Wagner down because he couldn’t commit to a Championship while wanting to be near to his family in Germany. Then Young boys and Champions league came in for him which should be confirmed the weekend. To be honest we probably dodged a bullet as he would not have been fully committed to us.
Move on and get someone who really wants to be here whoever that may be Appleton currently fav.

I don’t know what it is, but there has to be a joke in there somewhere of us missing out to Young Boys ?

“Baggies beaten off by Young Boys for Wagner”