Pereira
Even Ziz wouldn’t make up story that far fetched.
Not even our shower could entertain that

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
TeamTalk is basically loads of Ziz like people.
(06-05-2021, 10:27 AM)Duffers Wrote: Even Ziz wouldn’t make up story that far fetched.

Thanks (I think)
It does bother me that this £15m fee keeps coming up like we have some kind of release fee or agreement. It’s half what we should get!
15 is absolutely laughable. We paid pretty much 10 for him. I know we've been relegated so aren't in the best negotiating position, but the likes of Buendia, Grealish, Zaha, Sarr etc are all being mentioned for huge fees and hes certainly just as good if not better than most of those.
(06-05-2021, 12:24 PM)Lightnin Wrote: It does bother me that this £15m fee keeps coming up like we have some kind of release fee or agreement. It’s half what we should get!

Completely agree...

We agreed to pay £9m for him 2 years ago... since then he’s starred in the Championship, and then scored double figures in a crap PL side.

For me, Benrhama is the best gauge of a price... similar age, starring in the Champ, still went for £30m despite the pandemic’s influence on funds. Pereira was worth £20-25m last season and it’s only gone up since.
Weighing up everything added to the fact he’s on a long term deal (unless he has a “clause” we know nothing about....yet)

Then a figure in the region of £35-40m is not obscene IMO.
That would be a club record sell for us atm it’s Berahino at I believe £12m.

If we can get £50m for Johnstone & Pereria the balance sheet would look “healthy” imo. It means we can assemble a squad that has the potential to win the Championship.

Over to you Mr Dowling...

(We’ve never really sold well previously and we are “only West Brom” that MAY affect the price too)
£25mill realistically 

Norwich chap will go for £30m ish.  They are IN the prem and this will hike price. 

If we get £25m+ for MP, good business. 

If we can squeeze £10m+ out of a club for SJ with only one year remaining, again we’ve done well.
(06-05-2021, 03:10 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Weighing up everything added to the fact he’s on a long term deal (unless he has a “clause” we know nothing about....yet)

Then a figure in the region of £35-40m is not obscene IMO.
That would be a club record sell for us atm it’s Berahino at I believe £12m.

If we can get £50m for Johnstone & Pereria the balance sheet would look “healthy” imo. It means we can assemble a squad that has the potential to win the Championship.

Over to you Mr Dowling...

(We’ve never really sold well previously and we are “only West Brom” that MAY affect the price too)

I said ages ago the Seals were sniffing around both of them for £50m dependent if Heaton and Greasy go.
Nothing new here SS