Dea John Reid
(06-05-2021, 08:48 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 08:25 AM)B36baggie Wrote: I work with the guy charged & am extremely shocked and saddened by the last week's events. He is from my sides though (Castle Brom/Smithswood). I am pretty sure his lad lives Kingstanding with his Mom.

Anyway I am not going to say too much of what I know as it is better played out in court. I can say there is quite a bit more to it than reported so far & whilst it is a crying shame that a child has been killed her was far from innocent.

Michael Shields?

*Apparently*...not sure how true or either how much credence it holds...but comments in an open forum (YouTube) suggest the 14 year old had been "robbing" kids at "knife point", and the "attack" was a "revenge".

Watch the following video and read the comments below....

https://youtu.be/Uln7RZ1KYSk

(06-05-2021, 08:50 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Kingstanding has always been a hot spot for racism, NF, BNP etc graffiti has been in the area since I was a kid. I’m not commenting on the events themselves as I have no idea what went on. That’s just an observation of over at least twenty years.

It’s not far from Perry Barr though, which seems better, no?

Yes Mike Shields SS.
Even if the stories are true about the kid robbing people (and the YouTube comments section is hardly the most reliable information source) then it still comes nowhere near justifying what happened. Surely it’s a matter for the police not someone to take into their own hands.
(06-05-2021, 10:17 AM)Duffers Wrote: Even if the stories are true about the kid robbing people (and the YouTube comments section is hardly the most reliable information source) then it still comes nowhere near justifying what happened. Surely it’s a matter for the police not someone to take into their own hands.

Exactly.
(06-05-2021, 10:17 AM)Duffers Wrote: Even if the stories are true about the kid robbing people (and the YouTube comments section is hardly the most reliable information source) then it still comes nowhere near justifying what happened. Surely it’s a matter for the police not someone to take into their own hands.

True.

If and it is a massive if because non of us have any idea what actually happened, a 14 year old has chosen to threaten and rob people at knifepoint, it is no great surprise if he ends up at the wrong end of a knife and certainly nothing to weep over.
The problem lies with youths lack discipline respect for others Police law courts poor/no existent parents, educations I could go on etc 

We read about these incidents everyday 

Forgotten about after a few weeks 

Nothing ever done or changes by those whom can

Until that happens we will just keep on reading of this on the front page & then turn over to the TV page
(06-05-2021, 10:57 AM)Pipkins Wrote: The problem lies with youths lack discipline respect for others Police law courts poor/no existent parents, educations I could go on etc 

Until that happens we will just keep on reading of this on the front page & then turn over to the TV page.

I take it you like Crowded House?
I told you I’ll be back
(06-05-2021, 11:01 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 10:57 AM)Pipkins Wrote: The problem lies with youths lack discipline respect for others Police law courts poor/no existent parents, educations I could go on etc 

Until that happens we will just keep on reading of this on the front page & then turn over to the TV page.

I take it you like Crowded House?
Yes I do
Its absolutely spot on though
(06-05-2021, 10:52 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote:

If and it is a massive if because non of us have any idea what actually happened, a 14 year old has chosen to threaten and rob people at knifepoint, it is no great surprise if he ends up at the wrong end of a knife and certainly nothing to weep over.

That's a disgusting smear. You don't know what happened, as you admit yourself, but you'll just stick that story out there without a shred of proof. 

It's fairly obvious what your reasoning is.
bradesbaggie Wrote:
cornishbaggie Wrote:
Duffers Wrote:Even if the stories are true about the kid robbing people (and the YouTube comments section is hardly the most reliable information source) then it still comes nowhere near justifying what happened. Surely it’s a matter for the police not someone to take into their own hands.

That's a disgusting smear. You don't know what happened, as you admit yourself, but you'll just stick that story out there without a shred of proof. 

It's fairly obvious what your reasoning is.

What smear, I have repeated what others have said, nothing else and what exactly is my reasoning ?