Goal of the season on BBC and sky.
Just to prove there is total biase against the Smaller clubs. None are mentioned for goal of season. There are at least 4 goals from the hawthorns that deserve a mention and 2 are better than some that are in those picked.
Robinson and Diagne team goals were superb along with Pereira and Diangana individual goals. I bet most teams could pick out some great goals. But unless your a top 6 side or from London those pundits who pick them are bloody clueless.
It’s almost as if it’s purely subjective.
I thought that one goal against Chelsea, where we played it right through them was a thing of beauty, in a very ugly season.
(05-26-2021, 03:01 PM)Supamart Wrote: I thought that one goal against Chelsea, where we played it right through them was a thing of beauty, in a very ugly season.

One of the great Albion team goals, and in the same match as sweet a strike of the ball as you'll ever see from Robinson.
Because all goals are televised now compared to a generation ago we see wonderful strikes from all divisions.

I was bewildered Diagne's goal v Chelsea didn't even make it to goal of the month- if Liverpool had done that v Chelsea instead of West Brom it'd be a contender for goal of the season.
(05-26-2021, 03:03 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 03:01 PM)Supamart Wrote: I thought that one goal against Chelsea, where we played it right through them was a thing of beauty, in a very ugly season.

One of the great Albion team goals, and in the same match as sweet a strike of the ball as you'll ever see from Robinson.

Very true BB