Euros Fixtures
Now that our shitshow of a season is over and done I’m started to get pumped for the Euros. Great to finally have a tournament again to get excited for. Looking through the fixtures, there’s at least one game a day for the first week that should be worth watching:

Fri 11th - Turkey v Italy (opening game)
Sat 12th - Wales v Switzerland
Sun 13th - England v Croatia 
Mon 14th - Scotland v Czech Rep
Tue 15th - Germany v France
Wed 16th - Turkey v Wales
Thu 17th - Denmark v Belgium
Fri 18th - England v Scotland

Plus lots of 2 and 5pm kick offs, which is good news for the home workers amongst us.
I am very much looking forward to it now. Hopefully the later stages will be in pubs and fan zones or private houses full to the rafter!

Heaven knows how long I will be out for on the piss if we win the tournament, as it will be the end of my honeymoon!
Opening game should be quite decent.... Okay will probably feature too.
Looking forward to this tournament hugely... long range weather forecasts suggesting we should have a decent June, so hopefully a fair few fanzones and beer gardens will be taken over!

If the Nancy Boys can do well it'll go a long way to raising the spirits after a bloody difficult 18months for everyone

...Have a feeling I'll be restricting the number of meetings I'm in post 2pm for the duration!
Yes, should be good. Though I have absolutely no idea where any games are being played.