MOTD - Great Escapes
Has anyone else just watched this shit??

2005 ranked as 6th. What the actual fuck??? Possibly Leicester was better (we should have seen the cunts off on Astle day), but what happened in 2005, bottom at Christmas with a team of journeymen and a kid from Man U will never be repeated. Given the drama of the last day  as well with all of the bottom 4 involved??

Whoever researches this shit should be out of a job.

Fuck the BBC. Cancel your licence.
Shearer had us at 10th.
(05-23-2021, 11:53 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Shearer had us at 10th.

I think it was the greatest ever escape, but I'm biased. Top 3 definitely.

10th? The bloke is a cunt.
Yeh..utter tripe.
How they had the Villa involved from 2020 beats me. 'Kin Hawkeye saved them not Grealish !!!!!!
(05-23-2021, 11:50 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Has anyone else just watched this shit??

2005 ranked as 6th. What the actual fuck??? Possibly Leicester was better (we should have seen the cunts off on Astle day), but what happened in 2005, bottom at Christmas with a team of journeymen and a kid from Man U will never be repeated. Given the drama of the last day  as well with all of the bottom 4 involved??

Whoever researches this shit should be out of a job.

Fuck the BBC. Cancel your licence.
So because you don't agree with a couple of ex footballer opinions on a niche space filler... you want to cancel the BBC?!

I disagreed with Merson on Sky.
Shall we cancel Sky?
And don't get me started on that BT commentator...

The UK and the world will be poorer if the Right get their way and achieve this.
So because you disagree with a couple of ex players filling space on a niche football piece, you want to cancel the entire corporation?!

Merson talks some crap on Sky. Let's cancel that.
And don't get me started on the BT commentator the other day...

Sometimes people disagree. It's why programmes like that are made...
Cant believe anyone watches that shit. Pointless programme.
(05-24-2021, 06:36 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote: So because you disagree with a couple of ex players filling space on a niche football piece, you want to cancel the entire corporation?!

Merson talks some crap on Sky. Let's cancel that.
And don't get me started on the BT commentator the other day...

Sometimes people disagree. It's why programmes like that are made...

I pay for a full Sky and BT package, no problem. I don't use illegal streams, or dodgy boxes. I also have Amazon and Netflix.

The point is that's my choice. By law I gave to have a BBC licence, and I object.
Not just bottom at Xmas. We were bottom on the final day. THE Great Escape.
(05-23-2021, 11:57 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 11:53 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Shearer had us at 10th.

I think it was the greatest ever escape, but I'm biased. Top 3 definitely.

10th? The bloke is a cunt.

Probably a little strong but given the bloke obviously does little research into a job he is paid handsomely to do it's at best negligent.