So then...
(05-23-2021, 09:20 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Not sure why people are keen on lampard, average at derby and pretty poor at Chelsea

I genuinely don't understand the level of support Lampard's attracting.
For me Lampard has way too much to prove, and wouldn't fill me with a lot of excitement, but if it is him then so be it. Then again I felt completely meh about Bilic when he was appointed, so you never know!
For me Lampard has way too much to prove, and wouldn't fill me with a lot of excitement, but if it is him then so be it. Then again I felt completely meh about Bilic when he was appointed, so you never know!
(05-24-2021, 07:18 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 09:20 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Not sure why people are keen on lampard, average at derby and pretty poor at Chelsea

I genuinely don't understand the level of support Lampard's attracting.

Because he’s a shiny big name in the game.
Recall his Derby sides outplaying us twice a couple of years ago. His sides will be attacking, high press so will be entertaining. A bit like Mowbray and Bilic for me. Could see him getting us promoted but not sure he'd be savvy enough to keep us up.
(05-24-2021, 07:57 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Recall his Derby sides outplaying us twice a couple of years ago. His sides will be attacking, high press so will be entertaining. A bit like Mowbray and Bilic for me. Could see him getting us promoted but not sure he'd be savvy enough to keep us up.

We are that type of club tho where Max a manager stays is 12-18m. 

We have a 2 year window (advantage) to get promoted.

We will be the “wealthiest” club next season.

Aim has to be Top 2
(05-24-2021, 08:00 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 07:57 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Recall his Derby sides outplaying us twice a couple of years ago. His sides will be attacking, high press so will be entertaining. A bit like Mowbray and Bilic for me. Could see him getting us promoted but not sure he'd be savvy enough to keep us up.

We are that type of club tho where Max a manager stays is 12-18m. 

We have a 2 year window (advantage) to get promoted.

We will be the “wealthiest” club next season.

Aim has to be Top 2

I’ve heard Foster is going to Watford
Lampard will get us up then struggle in the prem. We'll sack him, get criticised by his mates in the press for doing so, appoint an experienced firefighter who will fail and leave. We'll go back down but have more cash than anyone else and appoint a young upcoming manager who will get us promoted playing attractive football but fail in the prem. We'll sack them and appoint a firefighter who will fail but we'll go back down with more cash than anyone else and appoint a young......
(05-24-2021, 08:14 AM)Cornflake Wrote: Lampard will get us up then struggle in the prem. We'll sack him, get criticised by his mates in the press for doing so, appoint an experienced firefighter who will fail and leave. We'll go back down but have more cash than anyone else and appoint a young upcoming manager who will get us promoted playing attractive football but fail in the prem. We'll sack them and appoint a firefighter who will fail but we'll go back down with more cash than anyone else and appoint a young......

Eventually Truman realises that he's in a simulation.
(05-24-2021, 08:14 AM)Cornflake Wrote: Lampard will get us up then struggle in the prem. We'll sack him, get criticised by his mates in the press for doing so, appoint an experienced firefighter who will fail and leave. We'll go back down but have more cash than anyone else and appoint a young upcoming manager who will get us promoted playing attractive football but fail in the prem. We'll sack them and appoint a firefighter who will fail but we'll go back down with more cash than anyone else and appoint a young......

Be fun though wow it? We'd only have to suffer the Prem 50% of the time Big Grin