Racism at the Custard Bowl
(05-23-2021, 06:47 PM)Wotty Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:42 PM)Korenavirus Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:37 PM)Wotty Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:25 PM)Mish Wrote: Booing the taking of the knee is racist.  If you don't agree with taking the knee, then fine, grand.  It's not causing you any harm, it's delaying kick off by maybe a millisecond, sorry to inconvenience you.  Maybe the black players think it's important and taking a stand.  If nothing else it's raising awareness of a problem that is without doubt still a problem.

So if you don't agree, have a sip of your bovril when they do it and shut the fuck up.  Booing an anti-racist gesture indeed.  I despair sometimes.

If the club want me to hop one leg before a game to help deal with racism I’ll do it. Gladly do it.
I’d even set up a direct debit if it helped.

But the taking of the knee is a testament to a vile, violent, drug taking criminal on behalf of the racist borderline terrorist organisation the BLM who are hell bent on civil unrest 
That’s is why a lot of people are against it.
People realise this but daren’t admit it.

What a load of bollox.

BLM is about more than person. And that person you mention had been a criminal and was trying to change and had a job, and he certainly should not have been murdered for all to see. 

It's cunts like you who boo and you're a fucking disgrace.

I don’t boo.

Of course he shouldn’t have been killed ffs

Despite your abusive post, I think you’ll find that’s exactly what people’s problem is however difficult that is to grasp

Korenavirus obviously hasn’t seen the Facebook posts by the BLM founder. Racism at it’s absolutely peak but people turn a blind eye to it.

I agree with the statement ‘black lives matter’. It’s a pretty simple concept and one that anybody with an ounce of decency, understands. However the organisation is filled with people who care more about division and have a hatred towards white people, which is not great is it?
(05-23-2021, 06:34 PM)Korenavirus Wrote: I was at the West Ham game, and I honestly did not hear any booing of the bended knee, and I was in the East stand, where I saw the smethwick and East stand both clap it, but I was too far from the brummie to see what they did. 

Is definite that the brummie booed it?

not many mate but it was bood it was a special night going back to watch our team and it did make me feel uncomfortable
sad really
Korenavirus Wrote:I was at the West Ham game, and I honestly did not hear any booing of the bended knee, and I was in the East stand, where I saw the smethwick and East stand both clap it, but I was too far from the brummie to see what they did. 

Is definite that the brummie booed it?

I was in the Brummie. I either didn't hear any or it didn't register with me.
(05-23-2021, 06:51 PM)MozzasRocket Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:47 PM)Wotty Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:42 PM)Korenavirus Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:37 PM)Wotty Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 06:25 PM)Mish Wrote: Booing the taking of the knee is racist.  If you don't agree with taking the knee, then fine, grand.  It's not causing you any harm, it's delaying kick off by maybe a millisecond, sorry to inconvenience you.  Maybe the black players think it's important and taking a stand.  If nothing else it's raising awareness of a problem that is without doubt still a problem.

So if you don't agree, have a sip of your bovril when they do it and shut the fuck up.  Booing an anti-racist gesture indeed.  I despair sometimes.

If the club want me to hop one leg before a game to help deal with racism I’ll do it. Gladly do it.
I’d even set up a direct debit if it helped.

But the taking of the knee is a testament to a vile, violent, drug taking criminal on behalf of the racist borderline terrorist organisation the BLM who are hell bent on civil unrest 
That’s is why a lot of people are against it.
People realise this but daren’t admit it.

What a load of bollox.

BLM is about more than person. And that person you mention had been a criminal and was trying to change and had a job, and he certainly should not have been murdered for all to see. 

It's cunts like you who boo and you're a fucking disgrace.

I don’t boo.

Of course he shouldn’t have been killed ffs

Despite your abusive post, I think you’ll find that’s exactly what people’s problem is however difficult that is to grasp

Korenavirus obviously hasn’t seen the Facebook posts by the BLM founder. Racism at it’s absolutely peak but people turn a blind eye to it.

I agree with the statement ‘black lives matter’. It’s a pretty simple concept and one that anybody with an ounce of decency, understands. However the organisation is filled with people who care more about division and have a hatred towards white people, which is not great is it?

BLM IS a simple concept.  Taking the knee to visualise standing up to racism is a simple concept. 

Booing the taking of the knee is an attack on those who are standing up to racism.  Who would want to do that other than someone who thinks standing up to racism is wrong? Surely that's somebody with racist views? Still seems to me a simple concept.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sports...nited.html
(05-23-2021, 07:31 PM)Jacobthebaggie Wrote: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sports...nited.html

What's the betting that this fella boo'd the knee gesture? But not because he's racist.......
Hypocrisy in abundance all around. Outrage (justified) on here at this disgraceful filthy act to a fellow human being yet anyone in a blue and white striped shirt is 'fair game'. What's the difference when someone is called a fat, useless, lazy, or stupid **** etc? Give the abuse a rest full stop!
I heard a teeny bit of booing in the Brummie but more clapping.
There was booing from the BRE, albeit a small amount that was quickly drowned out by clapping and singing.

Probably not enough for us to be named and shamed in the press but sadly it happened.

It would seem the symbol of taking a knee has been vilified by the right wing press enough to turn it from a stand against racism to a political gesture or certainly linked closely enough for the hard of thinking to believe booing it is a good idea.

Football will need a different gesture for next season otherwise it risks creating further divide as the booing will only antagonise.
滚开赖