Eurovision
Panic over.

Have found my Tim Brooke-Taylor waistcoat.
You enjoying it BaggieBloke?

Here in the Spandau household we’re taking the piss something rotten complete with ale and Wotsits.
We were playing "guess the biological gender" of each act. Lots of heated discussion.
Haven't watched it for around 25 years.

Two or three, or maybe one or two more, of the performances were quite engaging.

The rest were interesting.

Summary: I'll be back in 2046 in the unlikely event that I'll still be alive then.

Nil for the UK. Cripes.
Nil points again bit of a joke this is becoming our song was crap tbh but by no means the worse by any stretch of the imagination , think its time we gave it a miss its embarrassing for the poor artists involved.
(05-22-2021, 10:32 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: We were playing "guess the biological gender" of each act.  Lots of heated discussion.

I thought it was a bit sexist only having female, non-binary and UC contestants, and not a single male.

Re. Tetley's valid comments, I think it would die or be dramatically scaled back without UK funding.

Shame.
(05-22-2021, 10:39 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Nil points again bit of a joke this is becoming our song was crap tbh but by no means the worse by any stretch of the imagination , think its time we gave it a miss its embarrassing for the poor artists involved.

Almost as if pissing of most of Europe had something to do with it.

Was nil points written on the side of the bus?
(05-22-2021, 08:58 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: You enjoying it BaggieBloke?

Here in the Spandau household we’re taking the piss something rotten complete with ale and Wotsits.

Giant wotsits? They are ace.
(05-22-2021, 10:55 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 10:39 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Nil points again bit of a joke this is becoming our song was crap tbh but by no means the worse by any stretch of the imagination , think its time we gave it a miss its embarrassing for the poor artists involved.

Almost as if pissing of most of Europe had something to do with it.

Was nil points written on the side of the bus?

You'll actually find it was the 2nd Iraq war that kyboshed the Eurovision vote, led by the man who saw himself as a President of Europe, Blair. I have already dealt with your other facile point about the bus elsewhere and your continual obsession with it only refkects badly on yourself.

There’s a reason why no self respecting British artist gives it the time if day... but nil points aside, it’s still decent publicity for the no marks that enter knowing full well the goal is post-Eurovision album sales, and not actually doing anything of note in the competition... I’m sure James will do handsomely on the media circuit for the next few weeks.