At the end of the day....
We didn’t deserve to win and a draw would have been a great result based on Liverpool‘s domination. 

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to give their head a wobble.
I told you I’ll be back
(05-16-2021, 07:01 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: We didn’t deserve to win and a draw would have been a great result based on Liverpool‘s domination. 

Who is saying we deserved to win? We deserved a draw though.
A free kick for their 1st goal that should have been a drop ball. A perfectly good goal disallowed. The scousers had only 4 shots on target. Anyone who thinks we didn't deserve anything needs to give their head a wobble.
Who has said we deserved to win?
Who says we deserve to win? For all Liverpool’s possession, I struggle to remember Sam making a save. Kanu had a chance, we had a few set piece attempts and we had a goal wrongfully chalked off.

A draw the least we deserved for me.
(05-16-2021, 07:05 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 07:01 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: We didn’t deserve to win and a draw would have been a great result based on Liverpool‘s domination. 

Who is saying we deserved to win? We deserved a draw though.
A free kick for their 1st goal that should have been a drop ball. A perfectly good goal disallowed. The scousers had only 4 shots on target. Anyone who thinks we didn't deserve anything needs to give their head a wobble.

+1. Deserved is based on legitimate goals scored imo and based on that metric we deserved at least a draw.

Maybe didnt 'deserve' to win but didnt 'deserve' to lose either based on dodgy decisions. True scousers dominated posession and missed a few chances but so did we.
I thought a point would have been fair. Definately didnt deserve what we got, which was nothing.
I think FF is talking bollocks again to be honest.

Yes Liverpool dominated the ball and created more chances, they’re Liverpool and we’re West Brom. I don’t think anyone with any sense would have expected otherwise. Nobody has suggested we deserved to win, nobody I’ve seen anyway. I’ve seen a few people say, and I would agree, that we deserved a point through our application, attitude and how well we defended.

What people are justifiably angry about is the manner we lost. As well as we played it’s impossible to shake the belief that the officials were against us. There were three big decisions that if we are being generous I would call marginal that all favoured Liverpool. We are entitled to feel cheated tonight.
(05-16-2021, 07:09 PM)MrFizz Wrote: I thought a point would have been fair. Definately didnt deserve what we got, which was nothing.

I agree with you H.

Potentially £1.5M taken away by very poor officiating. 

The only heads I would consider wobbling at this moment in time is that prick Dean and those dummies in their VAR shed in the sky.