Alex Scott
(05-15-2021, 05:20 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 04:59 PM)Supamart Wrote: Who cares

You obviously care enough to click on the thread and leave a comment.

Yea, to say I don’t care.
(05-15-2021, 05:30 PM)Supamart Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 05:20 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 04:59 PM)Supamart Wrote: Who cares

You obviously care enough to click on the thread and leave a comment.

Yea, to say I don’t care.

Why do you feel that people need to know that you don’t care?
Boxticking Broadcasting Corporation
Good. I like her, decent analysis, good TV persona.

Far better than several of the ex players they trot out to give analysis my 8 year old could give.
(05-15-2021, 08:47 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Good. I like her, decent analysis, good TV persona.

Far better than several of the ex players they trot out to give analysis my 8 year old could give.

Today, as an example, Alan Shearer gets asked who his starting eleven for Euro 2020 would be. I'd have had my fuggin mortgage on the eleven he picked. Great player but no value as a pundit whatsoever.
Indeed.

One reason I like Carragher and Neville, they actually give some meaningful analysis, it was joked about, but Carragher going through why TAA has a poor body shape when defending, that's analysis, actually watching the game and seeing it.
(05-15-2021, 02:04 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Bit of eye candy too.

She's very attractive and a really nice person. I've spoken to her a number of times, when she's been a pundit at Wembley.
(05-15-2021, 02:49 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: No issue with it being a women. Glad more women getting involved in football. I just don't think she's very good. Someone like Gabby Yorath more professional.

Yes, but would you prefer to hear a footballer or a rhythmic gymnast talking about football? I know Gabby's Dad was a player, but if that had any validity you'd have to start taking Kelly Cates seriously. And that's never going to happen.
(05-15-2021, 10:50 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 02:49 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: No issue with it being a women. Glad more women getting involved in football. I just don't think she's very good. Someone like Gabby Yorath more professional.

Yes, but would you prefer to hear a footballer or a rhythmic gymnast talking about football? I know Gabby's Dad was a player, but if that had any validity you'd have to start taking Kelly Cates seriously. And that's never going to happen.

So being an ex pro footballer is the criteria needed then? So more people like Clinton Morrison who barely seems capable of stringing 2 sentences together. Or Michael Owen who talks utter carp.
(05-15-2021, 10:50 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:

How many medals does Dan Walker have?