Cowardly bunch of c****
Truly shocking. At the risk of sounding ancient, I've seen many a coked up, pissed up space cadet thinking they are indestructible at around 11.30 on the streets, behaving with no sense of consequence. This is most likely the tragic way of things in this case. RIP, Big Mon.
(05-08-2021, 09:06 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Truly shocking. At the risk of sounding ancient, I've seen many a coked up, pissed up space cadet thinking they are indestructible at around 11.30 on the streets,  behaving with no sense of consequence. This is most likely the tragic way of things in this case. RIP, Big Mon.

Indeed.

This incident was really awful.

6 v. 1 and continuing attacking him, from behind, when he was down. In front of witnesses and CCTV on the main A road through Sedgley.

They'll be targeted in the nick.
(05-08-2021, 09:11 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:06 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Truly shocking. At the risk of sounding ancient, I've seen many a coked up, pissed up space cadet thinking they are indestructible at around 11.30 on the streets,  behaving with no sense of consequence. This is most likely the tragic way of things in this case. RIP, Big Mon.

Indeed.

This incident was really awful.

6 v. 1 and continuing attacking him, from behind, when he was down. In front of witnesses and CCTV on the main A road through Sedgley.

They'll be targeted in the nick.

Hopefully up the arse.
I ain't so sure they will, it's full of people like that.