Favourite chicken
A better alternative to KFC I find. Kids seem to love it.
Rhode Island Red or Leghorn
Smethwick Fried
(05-01-2021, 02:49 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: A better alternative to KFC I find. Kids seem to love it.

Spelt Favorite?
Do like Nando’s have to admit.
(05-01-2021, 03:09 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Smethwick Fried

Wagon > SFC > Hawthorns

Perfection.
Foghorn Leghorn
(05-01-2021, 03:46 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 02:49 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: A better alternative to KFC I find. Kids seem to love it.

Spelt Favorite?

It is indeed. However it would have looked out of place among the sartorial threads had I been faithful to the brand.
Rocky.

[Image: chicken-run-poster-599x840.jpg]
(05-01-2021, 03:55 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Do like Nando’s have to admit.

I didn’t want to like Nando’s. But expensive as it is for what it is, I do. 

Not sure I’m welcome at the Merry Hill one ever again, however, as I once managed to completely fuck the ice-cream dispenser by accidentally breaking the lever into the ‘on’ position. Cue an ice-cream deluge. It just wouldn’t stop churning out ice cream. I filled up about three or four cups for the kids, tried to gesticulate (unsuccessfully) to someone to help, and didn’t know what else to do. So I skulked off looking very guilty, watching the horror I had created getting worse and worse.  

By the time one of the staff realised what was going and pulled the plug on it, there was an iceberg of neatly-snaked chilly frozen cream all over the floor. I don’t think any amount of tip was going to save that one.