whats happened with grady ?
He didnt want to be here in the first place.
Grady is a good player, Not a Big Sam type of player
(04-26-2021, 11:00 AM)Madness Wrote: Grady is a good player, Not a Big Sam type of player

I remember the same being said about Pereira.

Good players will force themselves into the side.
(04-26-2021, 10:58 AM)MrFizz Wrote: He didnt want to be here in the first place.

Based on?
I'm very rarely ITK about anything, but once every couple of years I do get a bit of info from here and there.

I know that Diangana apparently saying he didn't want to play for us again is 100% bollocks. A complete fabrication
Is correct.

What he actually said was he’s still not fully confident he’s over his injury. Sam never liked that and he hasn’t been seen since and it’s been turned in to Grady said he didn’t want to play for us.
(04-26-2021, 11:06 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 11:00 AM)Madness Wrote: Grady is a good player, Not a Big Sam type of player

I remember the same being said about Pereira.

Good players will force themselves into the side.

Yep.   He'll get his chance next year in the Champ regardless of who is manager as we know he can really impact a game in that league but needs to stay fit and hungry or his career could go down the spout with us.  

Hopefully seeing OK, AMN and even Snodders this year will give him an example of what is required from a top level midfielder in terms of work rate and desire.

I have little doubt that if he can stay fit he will be a big player for us next year. There is no manager in the Championship that would not find a place in their team for a fit and inform Grady.
(04-26-2021, 11:13 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 10:58 AM)MrFizz Wrote: He didnt want to be here in the first place.

Based on?

At the time of his move i'm sure it was all about him being happy there, fellow team members wanting him to stay, Moyes wanting him to stay and he'd played a major part in their pre-season games. Only the Dildo Bros wanted to sell him.

But i may be putting 2+2 together......