Off into Centeal London
For the first time in over 14 months I’m braving the trip to the office.

Feeling oddly apprehensive about it all... plus my work clothes seem to have shrunk in the last year.
Brace yourself for cuntish behaviour.
(04-15-2021, 06:58 AM)Duffers Wrote: For the first time in over 14 months I’m braving the trip to the office.

Feeling oddly apprehensive about it all... plus my work clothes seem to have shrunk in the last year.

I wouldn’t call Canary Wharf central London. 

Has your company insisted you and all your colleagues return?
I told you I’ll be back
(04-15-2021, 07:04 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 06:58 AM)Duffers Wrote: For the first time in over 14 months I’m braving the trip to the office.

It's not central London unless it's Zone 1 in my opinion.

So it will likely be central London next year
(04-15-2021, 07:04 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Good job I’m not going to Canary Wharf then. Main office is Fenchurch St, CW is a satellite office I usually work out of because it’s closer to home.

Main office reopened on Monday, but on a “no pressure but it’s here if you want to use it” basis. We’re having work done at home today so figured it’d be easier, quieter and less stressful to go in. Plus I fancied a change after 14 months working from the kitchen table.
Good luck Duffers. Good to see life again. I'm going for a pub lunch on Sunday and can't wait.

The same things happened to me Duffers. I'm blaming the wife's washing skills....

I don't think I'll be going back into an office for another couple of months. Hope it goes well!
Funny how much quieter the buses and trains are...
Enjoy the new world Duffers and the commute that lasts longer than 30 seconds from the wardrobe to log on. Looking like June for me.
I went to the office last August for a day, not been since. Strong rumours we’ll not be going back full time and continue wfh unless required in the office for ease. Suits me if so.
In the form of his life.