Fuck that hurt!!
(04-14-2021, 09:15 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 07:59 PM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Do you not work FF?

He walked out of his last job...

Big Grin proper Arf that
Glad you have got the time. Respect though FF.
(04-15-2021, 10:12 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 08:31 AM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Like you FF I used to swim but only half an hour 3 times a week before all this shit.  Now walk every day but only to get up to the 10000 steps.  That said I don't have to lose weight.  And now. golf is back I regularly walk 13-14000 steps on the course.  It would be a lot less if I was a better golfer.  I still miss swimming however but am waiting until the pool is less packed before I go back in the water.  Can't do breaststroke as it fucks my already knackered back so have to do crawl and backstroke.

Fair play Brent

Do you swim breaststroke with your head permanently out of the water? I know most people swim this stroke that way.  

Re front crawl, strange how many people swim this stroke differently. Most move their head side to side with their head facing the arm that’s out of the water. Some keep their head out of the water the same side all the time whilst only a few raise their head on the third stroke towards their arm which is out of the water.  

To relieve the boredom of the time in the pool I’d often swim breaststroke one length with my legs together out straight and just use my arms to swim the length. Then the next length I’d have my arms out straight and just use my legs to swim the length. And finally, the last length swam properly using both arms and legs.

One day at the gym there was a female aged around 16-18 and she was swimming front crawl in the indoor pool and I just stood there watching in awe in how smooth her movements were and the way she turned her body from side to side, the way her hands turned whilst out of the water, the tumble turns timed to perfection and she made it just seem effortless.  Her coach was stood at the end of the pool and I later discovered she swam for the borough.

Does she work in the Chippy at Hagley?
(04-15-2021, 05:30 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 10:12 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 08:31 AM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Like you FF I used to swim but only half an hour 3 times a week before all this shit.  Now walk every day but only to get up to the 10000 steps.  That said I don't have to lose weight.  And now. golf is back I regularly walk 13-14000 steps on the course.  It would be a lot less if I was a better golfer.  I still miss swimming however but am waiting until the pool is less packed before I go back in the water.  Can't do breaststroke as it fucks my already knackered back so have to do crawl and backstroke.

Fair play Brent

Do you swim breaststroke with your head permanently out of the water? I know most people swim this stroke that way.  

Re front crawl, strange how many people swim this stroke differently. Most move their head side to side with their head facing the arm that’s out of the water. Some keep their head out of the water the same side all the time whilst only a few raise their head on the third stroke towards their arm which is out of the water.  

To relieve the boredom of the time in the pool I’d often swim breaststroke one length with my legs together out straight and just use my arms to swim the length. Then the next length I’d have my arms out straight and just use my legs to swim the length. And finally, the last length swam properly using both arms and legs.

One day at the gym there was a female aged around 16-18 and she was swimming front crawl in the indoor pool and I just stood there watching in awe in how smooth her movements were and the way she turned her body from side to side, the way her hands turned whilst out of the water, the tumble turns timed to perfection and she made it just seem effortless.  Her coach was stood at the end of the pool and I later discovered she swam for the borough.

Does she work in the Chippy at Hagley?

Arf. In all honesty, I never looked at her arse. She just glided through the water so smoothly and effortlessly it bewildered me.
I told you I’ll be back
You should join the Proclaimers,FF.
I’m currently on my usual 24 mile walk at the moment. It feels like I’m cheating Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back