Youth Update
Cuzer Wrote:Top win that was at Spurs, we've got some great players in the U18's if we can keep them together

Tim Iroegbunam is a top top talent in the middle of the park

Cuzer

Hi Cuz. Out of interest what would you base your statements on regarding the quality of the U18's? My own opinion is formed on the limited times I see these players play and, as that hasn't happened for a while now due to Covid, I wondered how you formed your opinion.

Looking at the results of the U18's this season I haven't expected any sort of cup run.
It's a fair point Ray, we certainly haven't hit the heights of last season and they've saved their best performances for the FA Youth Cup Faw Shaw

Individually we have good players and at that level it's about player development as much as results at times

I'd say 5-6 look like real prospects from what I've managed to watch, read and look at the highlights etc, quite a few were involved last season but as I said earlier in this thread Tim Iroegbunam looks the pick of the bunch, simialr midfielder to Harper in terms of his ability on the ball just seems like he's got a bit more about him than Rak

Fellows out wide is quick, direct and reminds me a bit of Gera with his hunched running style but has pace and beats his man with ease, Texeira is a little ball winning midfielder but you wonder if his lack of height may scupper his dreams of playing up the leagues, Richards is with the U23's mainly now but is arguably our best prospect

Malcolm this year has disappointed me a little, hell of a prospect but seems a little disinterested at times, hope this talk of going to the Deluded Seal Twats hasn't turned his head

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Cheers mate. I watched the Cardiff game in the previous round and was impressed by the players you mention. However, I also took into account the level of quality of the Cardiff lads (so I haven't gone overboard in my expectations).

I'm assuming Tottenham are elite level, so I may now need to get excited!
(04-14-2021, 06:24 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Top win that was at Spurs, we've got some great players in the U18's if we can keep them together

Cuzer

We're going to have a game and a half fitting his surname into a song though.....
(04-15-2021, 09:27 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 06:24 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Top win that was at Spurs, we've got some great players in the U18's if we can keep them together

Cuzer

We're going to have a game and a half fitting his surname into a song though.....

Der der der der Iroegbunam....
(04-15-2021, 09:35 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Cuzer

That's really shit  Big Grin .
(04-15-2021, 09:37 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:

Cuzer

That's really shit  :D .

Haven’t seen many other suggestions Lud.
(04-15-2021, 09:39 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 09:37 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:

Cuzer

That's really shit  Big Grin .

Haven’t seen many other suggestions Lud.

Probably because it's going to be a game and a half fitting his surname into a song  Big Grin .
To the Rolling Stones Time is on my Side:

Tim, Tim is in our side, yes he his.
Tim, Tim is in our side, yes he his.
Now you always say
That his role should be free
But he comes running back
Yes he does tracking back
Just you see.

Let's ignore the surname (That's not part of the song by the way).
Or that old Muppets song which we used for McManaman?