Paul Cook...
Not going well for him at Ipswich.... 2 wins from 9 so far and currently 2-down away at relegation threatened AFC Wimbledon... quite an achievement to make Ipswich worse than Paul Lambert was! 

May well be a bullet dodged given how many of us were suggesting he was a good appointment for next season.
Perhaps... or are Ipswich just another one of those basket case clubs that are beyond redeeming?
Early days for him yet. 

I do think he is more of a fire fighting Champo underdog manager - than someone with a big budget and targeting promotion to the PL
His name will be added to Cuzers top five better than Allardyce choices.
If we judged managers on their first 9 games at a club then Allardyce would be an awful manager.
(04-13-2021, 07:09 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: If we judged managers on their first 9 games at a club then Allardyce would be an awful manager.

I believe you alluded to just that on several occasions Wink
(04-13-2021, 06:54 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Early days for him yet. 

I do think he is more of a fire fighting Champo underdog manager - than someone with a big budget and targeting promotion to the PL

In fairness to Cook he has delivered when he’s had a decent budget... took Pompey and Wigan up... think he’s just better suited to jobs with time to put his stamp on things, certainly doesn’t seem the type to bring in and immediately fire fight.

He’ll get them up next season comfortably.
(04-13-2021, 07:45 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 06:54 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Early days for him yet. 

In fairness to Cook he has delivered when he’s had a decent budget... took Pompey and Wigan up... think he’s just better suited to jobs with time to put his stamp on things, certainly doesn’t seem the type to bring in and immediately fire fight.

He’ll get them up next season comfortably.

Yep 100% just needs a little time to set his stall out.
(04-13-2021, 06:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Not going well for him at Ipswich.... 2 wins from 9 so far and currently 2-down away at relegation threatened AFC Wimbledon... quite an achievement to make Ipswich worse than Paul Lambert was! 

May well be a bullet dodged given how many of us were suggesting he was a good appointment for next season.

Like so many names that have gone before, such as Paul Clement.
I told you I’ll be back
(04-13-2021, 07:06 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: His name will be added to Cuzers top five better than Allardyce choices.

That’s almost humorous from such a bellend as your good self 

Still wanking over selfies with Tony Pulis?

Sad.....

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers