Bunion Jack
(04-09-2021, 09:17 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: He's quite clearly a typically loathsome Viler cunt who's good at football but a Viler cunt's still a cunt......

You're welcome  Big Grin .
Strange one, like i said before. My youngster worked at Wedges on the Warwick Road. He's been in a few times & seems a nice kid & his family are decent people too. Just hope he get's his shit together if any of this is true because he's really important for England. Regardless of our club loyalties, he's one of Englands best players, if not the best & the stats completely back that up. We're going to be facing sides that sit off against us & he can break teams down & take the ball in tight areas & open up spaces. If he's got shit mates, then the best thing he can do is, fuck em off & go ply his trade in Spain or Germany. He'd genuinely fit in at one of the big Spanish sides in my opinion.
(04-09-2021, 09:28 AM)MozzasRocket Wrote: Strange one, like i said before. My youngster worked at Wedges on the Warwick Road. He's been in a few times & seems a nice kid & his family are decent people too. Just hope he get's his shit together if any of this is true because he's really important for England. Regardless of our club loyalties, he's one of Englands best players, if not the best & the stats completely back that up. We're going to be facing sides that sit off against us & he can break teams down & take the ball in tight areas & open up spaces. If he's got shit mates, then the best thing he can do is, fuck em off & go ply his trade in Spain or Germany. He'd genuinely fit in at one of the big Spanish sides in my opinion.

Dovehouse parade?

You must live pretty close to myself and Sol T.
Out for another month, at least. The mystery deepens...
My view is that he’s probably just injured and we’re all just reading/hoping there’s a little more in this than there actually is. And yes, I know, Grealish has had some sketchy issues.

I remember when Mozza had that heal issue that was meant to keep him out a few weeks and it turned out to be months and months, as he got an infection. Rumours were rife then too.
Rumours of a visit to rehab being the reason he is out rather than shin splints as being officially recorded. If the rumours are false, and it is shin splints, this long at his age is a massive concern for Villa, as in, his career will be coming towards it's end now, he won't make past early 30's.
I thought it was pretty common knowledge what the problem was.......

....he's never gone off injured in a game of football, always has been fit when played

Must be working those shins a bit too hard in training......yep.....
Tough one this, to set my stall out and avoid any confusion here, he's a seal prick and I can't stand the twat. 

However having said that, if someone had given me multi millions of pounds in my 20s and everyone around me kept telling me how great I was, chances are that I would have been fucked up well before I was blowing out the 30 candles. We seem to have the same discussion with different names about how some young prospect has gone off the rails but until something in the industry changes it will always happen. 

Shame it doesn't happen more often with the fishy twats though.
As much as he’s a fishy twat he needs to be in shape (physically and mentally) for the Euros.

The second half against Poland was crying out for him.
Personally I'd be happy for him never to pull on an England shirt again.

A cunt's a cunt.