Your favourite goal from yesterday?
All excellent finishes in their own way but, for me, the third was pure football poetry and will for ever live in the memory.
Still buzzing from that after expecting so little pre match.
(04-04-2021, 08:27 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: All excellent finishes in their own way but, for me, the third was pure football poetry and will for ever live in the memory.

I’ve had to watch the highlights from the game a few times on YouTube as the goals were that good.
I told you I’ll be back
(04-04-2021, 12:26 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: If Barca or Real Madrid scored a goal like Robinson's first goal, we'd never hear the end of it. No question this was the best (though I enjoyed them all).

Nailed on goal of the season contender surely.
(04-04-2021, 08:30 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 08:27 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: All excellent finishes in their own way but, for me, the third was pure football poetry and will for ever live in the memory.

I’ve had to watch the highlights from the game a few times on YouTube as the goals were that good.

Did you spend as much time watching the goals as you spent looking in the mirror?

Asking for a friend...  Big Grin
Robbo's 1st, then his 2nd, why ? high degree of difficulty, and both proper strikers goals. I've said on here, and still believe, he's the best finisher on the books imo.
(04-04-2021, 09:41 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Did you spend as much time watching the goals as you spent looking in the mirror?

Here’s a photo of my scooter.  I’ve angled all the mirrors so I can see my face in all of them when riding. 

[Image: Mod_Mirrors_scooter_mod_revival.jpg]
I told you I’ll be back
Think the fourth was the best goal, a real team goal, although the third goal runs it very close.
(04-05-2021, 08:29 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 09:41 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Here’s a photo of my scooter.  I’ve angled all the mirrors so I can see my face in all of them when riding. 

[Image: Mod_Mirrors_scooter_mod_revival.jpg]

It’s the L-plate that makes it.