The best win since?
We now have the hope of hope. Great victory!
Ends.
The two that came to mind were the 2-3 at Arse and 2-3 at Anfield in the cup.
Someone said the 2-1 v Man U away under Clarke. Think I'd agree with that. Certainly the best we have played in the last 4 years and arguably since Clarke left.
(04-04-2021, 09:01 AM)clem4england Wrote: Someone said the 2-1 v Man U away under Clarke. Think I'd agree with that. Certainly the best we have played in the last 4 years and arguably since Clarke left.

I'd go along with that too.

Either way, days like this don't come around too often, so you have to enjoy them.

Was I the only one concerned at 4-2 that we could still let it slip? I've been following us far too long!
We are Albion!

[Image: EyDaL_4WYAgDAUV?format=jpg&name=small]
(04-04-2021, 09:48 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 09:01 AM)clem4england Wrote: Someone said the 2-1 v Man U away under Clarke. Think I'd agree with that. Certainly the best we have played in the last 4 years and arguably since Clarke left.

Either way, days like this don't come around too often, so you have to enjoy them.

Was I the only one concerned at 4-2 that we could still let it slip? I've been following us far too long!
No. I think all of us felt that. Certainly for a few minutes after it felt a little tense.

That was me pal. Talking away league performances only and in the context that united were reigning champions. We were so complete that day. 

Honourable mention to Big Daves 1-0 win at OT
If this season does end with the inevitable relegation, we have had a few days in the sun this season - probably more so than other recent seasons. Yesterday, Wolves, Citeh & Candle lighters spring to mind. With a bit more consistency, a partisan home crowd and a better summer window, I think we could have stayed up.
(04-04-2021, 09:48 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:

Discuss, compare, deliberate, scrutinise and analyse till the cows come home, but that sentence contains the key.
(04-04-2021, 10:02 AM)MancBaggie Wrote:

That was me pal. Talking away league performances only and in the context that united were reigning champions. We were so complete that day. 

Honourable mention to Big Daves 1-0 win at OT

Agree 1-2 against Man Utd 

I was running round my house and had tears in my eyes shouting at my son “we did it”

Earlier that day I’d placed a bet at a the bookies for us to win and the Oman laughed and said “West Brom to win?”

The next day at the bookies the same woman was working there and congratulated me and said “I thought about you when I saw the score”.  I don’t usually bet which made picking up the winnings even better.
I told you I’ll be back