So who should replace Gallagher at the weekend?
(03-30-2021, 08:20 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I’d drop Robinson in there as he can also run his socks off for 90 mins.  Well, he used to be able to until fatty rocked up.

If only Sam took my advice from the start of the game and started Robinson we’d be counting the number of our goals on 2 hands Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back
If he’d have played Robinson in our previous half a dozen “must win” fixtures we may have a chance of stopping up.......

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Same team that finished for Saints.
(04-04-2021, 08:06 AM)Cuzer Wrote: If he’d have played Robinson in our previous half a dozen “must win” fixtures we may have a chance of stopping up.......

Cuzer

Big Sam on Robinson and Co

Robinson hasn’t been seen since Albion were beaten at the Irishman’s former club Sheffield United at the beginning of February.

Now, with Albion’s deficiencies in the final third being spelled out quite plainly - they’ve failed to score in four of their last five matches - might Allardyce be tempted to change things up, refresh the forward line and bring back into the frame those who haven’t been seen too often since the closure of the transfer window?

“You can say that they can push for a place, but the truth is they’d be in already if they had a better goal-scoring record,” Allardyce said quite frankly.

“That’s a difficult scenario for me to answer. Do I put them in, and will that improve the performance and will they score a goal?

“Or do I stick with the players who have been playing so well, and who hopefully can turn it around by scoring a few more goals? It’s a dilemma for me to think about over the next three weeks.”

3 weeks of mulling it over and he was still on the bench. Thank heavens for those defensive injuries yesterday is all I can say.

I'm Glad Robbo scored those goals. Hopefully he's shown Sam he was wrong leaving him out. Not just left out but wasn't even getting on at any stage whilst we were toothless up front and creating bugger all....
(04-04-2021, 08:06 AM)Cuzer Wrote: If he’d have played Robinson in our previous half a dozen “must win” fixtures we may have a chance of stopping up.......

Cuzer
You'd have also played Nabi, Gamboa and Leko and we'd have been without a point all season.
(04-04-2021, 08:30 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Same team that finished for Saints.

What? You'd have Livermore in?
(04-04-2021, 09:31 AM)col lard Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 08:30 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Same team that finished for Saints.

What? You'd have Livermore in?

Lol - forgotten Jake had come on, no meant the team following Ivan's departure.