Covid vaccine
(03-29-2021, 06:23 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 06:15 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 06:07 PM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote: I got mine yesterday, the Astra Zenica one, and my God it kicked my ass. I've never felt so ill in my life. Still feeling like hammered dog shit, even though the fever has now broken.

I had the same jab last week, with zero side effects. People I know who went the same day ended up like you, absolutely fooked. I've no idea why it would affect people so differently.

I imagine people have differing levels of tolerance to the base virus.

Nope.  Apparently, those who have a bad reaction to the vaccine is because their immune system over reacts to the vaccine.  The same as what happens with some people when they catch Covid.  That would explain why my brother was bad with the vaccine and the same having caught the virus. Whereas I want that bad with the virus not the vaccine.
(03-29-2021, 08:53 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 06:07 PM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote: I got mine yesterday, the Astra Zenica one, and my God it kicked my ass. I've never felt so ill in my life. Still feeling like hammered dog shit, even though the fever has now broken.

I had the same jab last week, with zero side effects. People I know who went the same day ended up like you, absolutely fooked. I've no idea why it would affect people so differently.

Nope.  Apparently, those who have a bad reaction to the vaccine is because their immune system over reacts to the vaccine.  The same as what happens with some people when they catch Covid.  That would explain why my brother was bad with the vaccine and the same having caught the virus. Whereas I want that bad with the virus not the vaccine.

You’ve lost me there. So if people don’t have differing levels of tolerance to the base virus, then you’re saying we all have the same tolerance. If you’re a qualified immunologist, I’ll have to take your word for it
(03-29-2021, 09:23 PM)Bristolbion Wrote:

You’ve lost me there. So if people don’t have differing levels of tolerance to the base virus, then you’re saying we all have the same tolerance. If you’re a qualified immunologist, I’ll have to take your word for it

I beg your pardon, this is Mr Universe you are speaking to!
(03-29-2021, 09:25 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 06:15 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: I had the same jab last week, with zero side effects. People I know who went the same day ended up like you, absolutely fooked. I've no idea why it would affect people so differently.

I beg your pardon, this is Mr Universe you are speaking to!

Louis Pasteur is alive and kicking ....

And I’d rather believe articles I read than what some tIt on a message board makes up himself.
(03-29-2021, 08:44 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: The night I had it the only side effects was I had a real craving for Wotsits!

Cheesy puffs?
(03-29-2021, 10:57 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 08:44 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: The night I had it the only side effects was I had a real craving for Wotsits!

Cheesy puffs?

Do love a Wotsit!