Brighton v Toon 20.00 GMT
Let’s face it we are crap.
Brighton have made progress since Hughtons departure, and I think he  did a good job.
Whenever I have seen them play, they look a capable side  need to be better on both penalty boxes  particularly  the opposition's. 
Clearly in the game at the Hawthorns, they were by far the better team for the last hour of the game, where the opposite was true for the first third of the game.
Potter is an interesting manager, the one english manager who you could see managing a top 6 side. But if he is to do this he probably needs a top half finish with Brighton.
Potter is an excellent coach, he and Ashworth are building something at Brighton. Imagine having a long term plan eh.
(03-21-2021, 09:57 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Potter is an excellent coach, he and Ashworth are building something at Brighton. Imagine having a long term plan eh.

Premier League table this season and last season suggests otherwise and I doubt you'd be praising them if they were managed by a less trendy manager.

Spending lots of money and playing "pretty" yet ineffective football doesn't seem like much of a plan to me.