Zaha statment
he winds me up when he is playing but his pre match statement is bang on for me how we have to move forward in society and football
Did he say "If I go down on one knee, I expect to get a penalty, or at least a free kick"?   Rolleyes
(03-13-2021, 04:05 PM)keef Wrote: he winds me up when he is playing but his pre match statement is bang on for me how we have to move forward in society and football

He's a footballer, not a politician. I don't give 2 fucks what he thinks.
(03-13-2021, 04:22 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 04:05 PM)keef Wrote: he winds me up when he is playing but his pre match statement is bang on for me how we have to move forward in society and football

Tell that to Marcus Rashford.

Footballers have far more influence, especially amongst the younger generation, than anyone in Westminster.
(03-13-2021, 04:36 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Footballers have far more influence, especially amongst the younger generation, than anyone in Westminster.
Well you go and listen to him, Duffers.

I don't give a fuck about him, or any other sportsman telling me what to do. They wouldn't know a normal life that the majority of this country lead if it smacked them in the face.
To be fair to the lad, anyone who bumped into a knocked David moyes when going for a middle of the night piss would be scarred.
(03-13-2021, 04:39 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I don't give a fuck about him, or any other sportsman telling me what to do. They wouldn't know a normal life that the majority of this country lead if it smacked them in the face.

This coming from the guy who’d brag on here about how much his Audi was worth?
(03-13-2021, 04:42 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 04:39 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

This coming from the guy who’d brag on here about how much his Audi was worth?
You can drive whatever you want, Duffers. My new Range Rover is brilliant, by the way.

I'm not telling anyone how to live their lives. I don't subscribe to Team Superiority like all the other narcissists telling me what's best for me, and how I should behave.

Fuck 'em all.
Is it as good as Crusty’s Vouge?
(03-13-2021, 04:47 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Is it as good as Crusty’s Vouge?

I prefer German, I do have to say. But after Brexit I decided to try and support British as much as possible. I might live to regret it.