"West Brom News"
This keeps popping up on my phone. No idea what it is or why. Today's offering is a scathing attack on AMN's performance on Saturday, how he "almost cost us the match" by missing his chance, how he gave the ball away constantly etc. Backed up of course by opinions of Baggies fans - because we've always needed to know what other people think before we can have an opinion of our own - or is that just since social media?

Anyway, I didn't see it, only listened and watched MotD. But I read and heard that he did OK. So who's telling the truth? Eh?
It was a bad miss after a good move. Otherwise he played Ok.
AMN had a very good game.

Yes he could have done better in that scenario but neither Livermore nor Sawyers would have been anywhere near that position to take the shot on.
I thought he did well too.
Maitland-Niles played well, definitely picked up in his last two games from his first two.
Definitely growing into the role, and played well again on Saturday. The midfield centre three are complementing one another and have been the major factor in the improvement over the last three games. It's going to be a big task to replace them all come the start of next season.
An energetic performance by young AMN. Much improved over his first outing.

. ' .

"West Brom Fake News"
Played fairly well, should have done better with that chance. A 7/10 for me and I won't bother with WestBromNews.
Quality player
Carp. Get rid.

Oh, we will In the Summer Big Grin