Grange Hill
Wink 
Over 33 years since it first aired in Feb '78

I loved the early years..Tucker, Benny, Bullet Baxter et al.

And the iconic Chicken Man theme tune.
43 years.
Roland and the choc bar wrapper competition has to be the best story. Along with Gripper getting smacked after bullying the Sikh lad
(02-28-2021, 09:33 AM)MancBaggie Wrote: Roland and the choc bar wrapper competition has to be the best story. Along with Gripper getting smacked after bullying the Sikh lad

Vaguely remember that Manc, was he in the back of a lorry or something with a load of chocolate bars.
The Tucker years were great with Bullet Baxter, remember them jumping on a bus when they were doing cross country.
loved it as a kid.

how the hell could zammo end up on heroin when he was going out with the gorgeous jackie wright?
(02-28-2021, 09:32 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: 43 years.

I blame my cheap Japanese calculator watch.
(02-28-2021, 09:43 AM)mickeypearce Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 09:33 AM)MancBaggie Wrote: Roland and the choc bar wrapper competition has to be the best story. Along with Gripper getting smacked after bullying the Sikh lad

Vaguely remember that Manc, was he in the back of a lorry or something with a load of chocolate bars.
The Tucker years were great with Bullet Baxter, remember them jumping on a bus when they were doing cross country.

That’s the one mon. Think his old fella had a sweet shop