Coventry-Brentford
(02-20-2021, 02:27 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 02:24 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Frank is a tit. Good to see them lose again. And with Blues looking like heading to League One it will be nice at least to have one West Mids derby next season vs Cov.

Really?

First point, Coventry is in the West Mids. Historically it's in the same county as Brum and Solihull, in modern days they're in the West Midlands county, covered by the West Midlands Combined Authority, their ceremonial county (West Midlands) and historical county (Warwickshire) are both in the West Midlands region and despite some differences in local dialect they still say pop and gambol.

Second point, they currently play at St Andrews.

(02-20-2021, 02:24 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Frank is a tit. Good to see them lose again. And with Blues looking like heading to League One it will be nice at least to have one West Mids derby next season vs Cov.

I'm hoping that fans are allowed so I can have a few drinks at The Anchor, Spotted Dog and DigBrew before the game and have a decent burger or pizza for dinner afterwards. Seeing as this is assuming Blues go down.

Really?

Coventry is in the county of West Midlands, yes.
(02-20-2021, 02:36 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

Really?

First point, Coventry is in the West Mids. Historically it's in the same county as Brum and Solihull, in modern days they're in the West Midlands county, covered by the West Midlands Combined Authority, their ceremonial county (West Midlands) and historical county (Warwickshire) are both in the West Midlands region and despite some differences in local dialect they still say pop and gambol.

Second point, they currently play at St Andrews.

I'm hoping that fans are allowed so I can have a few drinks at The Anchor, Spotted Dog and DigBrew before the game and have a decent burger or pizza for dinner afterwards. Seeing as this is assuming Blues go down.

Agree completely... Blues away always a decent piss up round Digbeth, and having Cov too hopefully we’ll get to do it twice next year!