Brexit - not really politics but being misquoted...
I was interviewed by a UK serious paper (not the Gruaniad) about the supply chain problems being encountered by my clients and trade body members post Brexit which I colloquially described as "being murder" and which was used in the article.  The article has been plagiarized in various news outlets around the world. 

I was amused to see one such article quote me as saying that "The situation is homicide".  

Well, med me loff, anyroad.
(02-17-2021, 05:52 PM)hudds Wrote: I was interviewed by a UK serious paper (not the Gruaniad) about the supply chain problems being encountered by my clients and trade body members post Brexit which I colloquially described as "being murder" and which was used in the article.  The article has been plagiarized in various news outlets around the world. 

I was amused to see one such article quote me as saying that "The situation is homicide".  

Big Grin  Surely suicide would have fitted better
(02-17-2021, 05:59 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 05:52 PM)hudds Wrote: I was interviewed by a UK serious paper (not the Gruaniad) about the supply chain problems being encountered by my clients and trade body members post Brexit which I colloquially described as "being murder" and which was used in the article.  The article has been plagiarized in various news outlets around the world. 

Big Grin  Surely suicide would have fitted better

Ah, the mot juste....  as we say in Kwarry Bonk

You need to stop pointing out facts and reality and ‘believe’ more!
Well suicide is painless as any fule know.