Boring Premier League.
At one point it looked like it would be really interesting at the top and competitive at the bottom.

Now, barely into Feb it looks like City's to lose and the bottom three nailed on to drop.

Yawn.
I know it’s churned out often and often said through bitter teeth...but the Championship really is better than the Premier League.

Obviously, to be successful and to keep healthy money wise, the PL is the place to be, but it’s just fucking boring. Especially when you’re shite like us.
The Championship is great when you have parachute payments from the Prem giving you a big advantage over most of the remaining sides in the division. The nineties weren't much fun at that level.
(02-03-2021, 10:15 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I know it’s churned out often and often said through bitter teeth...but the Championship really is better than the Premier League.

Obviously, to be successful and to keep healthy money wise, the PL is the place to be, but it’s just fucking boring. Especially when you’re shite like us.

It's the most exciting league in football. No VAR either. I thought I would stop being interested in the Championship results this year, but I'm as interested as ever.
I loved being in the Premier League during 2010-2013. Back when we competed and played good football.
(02-03-2021, 10:20 PM)Squid Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 10:15 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I know it’s churned out often and often said through bitter teeth...but the Championship really is better than the Premier League. 

It's the most exciting league in football. No VAR either. I thought I would stop being interested in the Championship results this year, but I'm as interested as ever.

Probably as we know we will be back there soon!
It’s a pile of shite the Prem for all but the glory clubs and then a couple of others who might be having a good season. The rest are generally scrambling just to be there.
This season though there isn’t even an interesting relegation battle. As usual a couple of the promoted teams can’t bridge the chasm. We just so happen to be one of them.
The gap between the haves and have nots grows bigger every year, as does the grind of just trying to keep up for the other clubs. All that awaits most is being bought by a vampire capitalist, like poor Burnley.

Look at the Dings, £350million spent, to achieve what?
If Arsenal come 10th I win £100 in a group of football fwiends bet!