Questions
The squad has never been good enough to stay up regardless of who is in charge, what tactics we employ. It may be now but it’s possibly too little too late with three quarters of the squads confidence shot to pieces, not just this season but since this time last season.

If some want to get angry and upset by the bleeding obvious every week then good luck to them, but I do question their sanity.
(02-03-2021, 11:33 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 10:47 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 10:36 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 10:28 PM)Sheffbaggie Wrote: So was Bilic really soft on his mates in training or is this just a spurious rumour to support a narrative that he needed to go?

Given how unfit the squad looks in most matches it certainly suggests the former.

What’s also remarkable is how bad we seem to be in what used to be called midweek games (they occur any time now, but what I mean is playing twice in quick succession). We just don’t seem to be catching up fitness-wise.

I heard a stat the other day Hawks -  33 Tuesday prem games without a win.  Not sure if it's true.

Incredibly, that is true.  Defo 30 odd games.

The last time we won on a Tuesday night in the top flight, bloody Garry Thompson scored.

Staggering how many of these dire PL records end up at our door